Knock Knock! Is it me?

I realized that I was meant to fly, but something is surely holding me down. 

It is the feeling of a bird being wingless. The worst of all.

It is again sad to realize that this realization is useless.

What do I even do after knowing it? Nothing at all. BLANK and LOST, as usual.

I had no idea about what I was doing.

It is not over yet, my level of thinking went extreme when I thought of telling my girl child about my real self, telling her to be the old me, letting her realize that love isn't easy.

I have no clue about my direction, aim or goals.

All I can see is him. Just like the whole world has disappeared. Leaving us alone. Me and him!

I wish I could just reach the climax of this moment. Whatever it be.

Because the thought of what is going to happen is totally eating me from inside. I am unable to live a normal life.

These thoughts, the darkest moments of my life are these thoughts.

I wish I could face them with courage and clarity.

I don't want to hurt anybody except me. 🖤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER LEAVE